CellTrak is a team of energetic, highly-skilled healthcare and technology experts who help people receive outstanding care in their home and community by solving the problem of how to best manage the delivery of care and the people who deliver it.
Since 2006, CellTrak has provided a complete, integrated software-as-a-service solution that facilitates care delivery management and real-time field force management – it is to a home care agency as an ERP system is to a manufacturing company. The solution streamlines and automates an agency’s core business process, replacing old technology and paper-based process with real-time information for day-to-day care and business management and for optimization. It includes apps for all types of caregivers that run on the leading mobile devices, portals that enable care coordinators, operations personnel, and the extended care team to efficiently coordinate and optimize care delivery by a distributed workforce, interfaces to more than 25 leading Electronic Health Records (EHRs), and services to support adoption, management, and optimization.
Today, CellTrak is a rapidly growing, venture-backed company. It is a respected brand and the leader in its category, with over 200 customers who operate 4,000 locations in the home health care, home hospice, personal care, and community care markets in the US, Canada and the UK. CellTrak’s customers include leading independent agencies with as many as 20,000 caregivers and major health systems. Combined, they use the software to deliver 1 million in-home visits per week; in 2017, an estimated 500,000 people will receive care enabled by CellTrak.
THE ROLE DEFINED
The Executive Assistant (EA) is an important, fast-paced, and varied role. S/he is a team player who understands the company's goals and direction, and supports the CEO and members of the executive management team. S/he is responsible for traditional administrative support, completing projects, and for coordinating activity with Board Members, and executives and other people at customer, prospect, and partner organizations. S/he has a basic understanding of the software business, is proficient in the use of all types of office software, is well-organized, acts professionally and independently, juggles competing priorities, communicates exceptionally well, is discrete, and finds a way to deliver high-quality work products on time.
- High-level administrative support for the CEO and other members of the executive team, including managing schedules, arranging travel and meetings, composing correspondence, compiling records, preparing presentations, screening and routing calls, submitting expense reports, handling confidential information with discretion, and some filing
- Completing projects of many types as assigned
- Interact professionally with people at all levels, including Board Members, executives, and other peoples at customer, prospect, and partner organizations to provide support and to complete projects
DESIRED EXPERIENCE, ABILITIES, AND SKILLS
- Five or more years of experience in administrative support, with three or more as an Executive Assistant
- Experience working with an executive team
- Experience working in a fast-growing software company
- Excellent interpersonal skills working with people in various roles – able to develop and maintain working relationships that get results with people at all levels inside and outside the organization
- Conveys a professional image in person, on the phone, and in all forms of communication
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including spelling and grammar
- Ability to juggle competing priorities
- Ability to plan and manage projects
- Ability to think critically and make recommendations based on information and judgement
- Ability to successfully follow up with people at all levels
- Ability to work, including solving problems, independently
- Ability to quickly and thoroughly research topics
- Ability to collect, aggregate, organize, and analyze data, and to effectively present information
- Ability to deliver high-quality work on time
- Well-organized and attentive to detail
- Proficient (intermediate or advanced level) with all Microsoft Office software and other common office software
- Handles confidential information appropriately every time
- Ability to work overtime as required/requested, occasionally on short notice
- Experience in the health care industry
- BA/BS Degree
DESIRED PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Team Player: Understands business goals and consistently demonstrates a “can do” attitude to get high-quality work done. Is able to quickly understand the implications of new or changing deadlines or requirements, adapt plans and to achieve the desired results. Has the humility and self-confidence to ask for help sooner rather than later if needed.
- Initiative: Actively influences events to achieve goals and objectives. Able to be effective in many situations and to develop and accept new methods of doing things. Able to react quickly to solve problems in ways that benefit the business and to successfully make changes as needed. Takes action beyond what is minimally required; generates and/or recognizes better solutions and successfully implements them.
- Judgment: Develops alternative courses of action and makes decisions which are based on data, logical assumptions and other available information, as well as business experience
- Work Standards: Has an acute sense of responsibility and accountability; sets high goals and standards of performance for self and holds self and others accountable for results. Attentive to detail. Dissatisfied with average performance.
- Develops and Maintains Strong Working Relationships: Achieves outstanding results for the executive team and the business by effectively and professionally communicating and collaborating with executive team members and others, creating opportunities to achieve better results, assembling and considering relevant facts and perspectives, and developing and encouraging others to do the same.
- Curiosity: Inquisitive with a thirst for knowledge and a desire to continually learn about the business, the market, customers, office technology, ways to be more effective in the role, etc.
Mark Battaglia, CellTrak’s President & CEO, is an experienced software company executive with over 30 years of experience leading and being part of teams that discover and capitalize on market opportunities. A graduate of the College of William and Mary and the University of Chicago Booth Graduate School of Business, Mark has worked at the intersection of software, health care, and analytics in a variety of roles, including CEO, Division President, EVP of Sales and Marketing (CRO), and EVP Marketing (CMO) before joining CellTrak in January of 2015.
- Competitive base salary
- Stock options commensurate with the role
- Benefits package that includes, health, dental, vision, 401k, and substantial PTO
To be considered for openings, please send or email your resume and cover letter to:
CellTrak Technologies, Inc.
1051 Perimeter Drive, Suite 1000
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Please indicate your areas of interest as well as preference of office locations.
CellTrak is an equal opportunity employer.